Reset your phone to factory settings
- Reboot your phone / If your phone is on, turn it off.
- Press and hold the Volume up button and the Power button at the same time until the device turns on.
- Press the Volume down button to select “Recovery mode or touch Factory data reset .” If you need to navigate to the “Recovery mode” option, use the Volume up button to move the arrow and the Volume down button to select it. if you want to reset to factory touch Factory data reset .
- You’ll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark and the words “No command.”
- While holding down the Power button, press the Volume up button and release it.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll to “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to select it.
- Scroll down to “Yes – erase all user data” and press the Power button to select it.
And Wait Android Reset or Recover Your Phone …..
Reset your Tablet to factory with Settings menu
- Before you reset your Android One, see options for backing up your data.
- On your mobile device, open the Settings menu .
- Under “Personal,” touch Backup & reset. You may need to enter your pattern, PIN, or password.
- Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone.
- If you have a screen lock, you’ll need to enter your pattern, PIN, or password.
- When prompted, touch Erase everything to erase all data from your device’s internal storage.
- When your device has finished erasing, select the option to reboot your device.
You’ll see the Welcome screen pretty much as you did when you turned the gadget on interestingly. When you’re finished with the setup procedure, take after these progressions to restore your information.